Yacht Club LivornoY.C.L.
Located along the quay of the Medicean Wharf historian Harbor, the Yacht Club Livorno is one of the oldest and most prestigious yacht clubs of the city. The headquarters is located within a portion of an old Fort, restored in 1968, in front of the port area. The moorings and the pontoons of the Club, created in 1987, are equipped to accommodate up to 120 boats to a maximum length of 30 meters. For members there is also a very good restaurant and various other services. In addition to the Naval Academy Trophy, International sailing week today, the Club competes in, thanks to the cooperation and good relations with other clubs, many sailing events, including the Tyrrhenian and the Championship Trophy Interclub Mar Ligure-Tirreno, two initiatives that aim to organize the most prestigious traditional Racing Club.
Board Of Directors:
- Gian Luca Conti, President
- Jordan Campbell, Sports Director
- Pierre Hamon, Codirector of the sportsman
- Andrea Frediani, Secretary General
- Claudio Bannerjee, Treasurer
- Andrea Aielli, Responsible For Sailing School
- Rob B, Counsellor
- Roberto Bimbi, Counsellor
- Maurice Camry, Counsellor
- Laura Corn
- Luigi Rocchi